#TBBexclusive #COMPETITION Insight Films Are Offering A Pair of Tickets to Premiere Of ‘Streetdance Family’ This Thursday 26th May
Entity, the popular under 16 streetdance crew who were Britain’s Got Talent finalists, dream of becoming the first UK team to be crowned world champions. ‘Streetdance Family’ follows Entity on an extraordinary journey from their training room in Barking, east London, to the Hip Hop World Championship in Germany. As they battle against all odds the young dancers, their trainers and families, are forced to face their own personal demons and lay everything on the line in their bid for glory on the world stage.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN, ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION:
Entity streetdance crew were finalists on which popular talent show:
A) Britain’s Got Banter
B) Britain’s Got Talent
c) Britain’s Got Game
To enter please send your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and contact details including – address, email and contact number no later than 6pm Wednesday 25th May 2016.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees of The British Blacklist & Insight Films and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over – Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be submitted directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated and are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel arrangements.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by The British Blacklist relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
Tickets are available for STREETDANCE FAMILY only in selected cinemas from 27 May. You must book in advance to secure your screening. To find your local screening or request one in your area, visit www.streetdancefamilymovie.com
Read TBB’s review of Streetdance Family: http://www.thebritishblacklist.com/united-stand-tbb-reviews-insight-films-street-dance-family/